Hardox 400 Plates
Hardox 400, Hardox 400 Equivalent, Hardox 400 stockist and exporter in Europe, Hardox 400 plates stockist and exporters in Japan, Hardox 400 Exporter and Stockiest of Abrasion Resistant Plates in Dubai, Hardox Plates, Hardox 400 Plate in Korea, Hardox 400 steel Plate in India, Abrasion Resistant Steel Plates in Ukraine, Wear Resistant Plates exporter in Germany, Hardox 400, Hardox 400 Equivalent, hardox plate in Singapore, Hardox 400 plate in Turkey, Hardox 500 plate in Saudi Arabia, Hardox 400 abrasion resistant steel plates, stockiest, importers, exporters, dealers in India, Dubai, Middle East, UAE.
General Product Description.
Hardox 400 is an abrasion resistant steel with a nominal hardness of 400 HBW. Typical applications are components and structures subject to wear.
Hardox 400 is available in thicknesses of 3 – 130 mm. Hardox 400 is available in widths up to 3350 mm and lengths up to 14630 mm. For widths ≤ 1600 mm and thicknesses between 3 – 8 mm preferred widths are 1500 or 1600 mm.
|Tensile Strength||Yield Strength|
|Grade||Origin||Mpa||Mpa||Elongation in 2 inches (min.)%||Brinell Hardness|
1) Brinell hardness, HBW, according to EN ISO 6506-1, on a milled surface 0.5 – 3 mm below surface. At least one test specimen per heat and 40 tons. The nominal material thickness will not deviate more than ± 15 mm from that of the test specimen.
The plates are through-hardened to a minimum of 90 % of the guaranteed minimum surface hardness
Chemical Composition (heat analysis)
|Grade||C max||Mn max||P max||S max||Si max||Cr max||Ni max||Mo max||B max||V||Other Element|
Tolerances according to thickness precision guarantee AccuRollTech.
– AccuRollTech meets the requirements of EN 10029 Class A, but o! ers narrower tolerances.
– Width ≤ 1600 mm and thicknesses 3 – 8 mm conform to EN 10051. Tighter tolerances available on request.
Length and Width
According to dimension program.
– Tolerances according to mill edge standards or tolerances that conform to EN 10029.
– Width ≤ 1600 mm and thicknesses between 3 – 8 mm conform to EN 10051. Tighter tolerances available on request.
Tolerances according to EN 10029.
– Width ≤ 1600 mm and thicknesses 3 – 8 mm according to EN 10051.
Tolerances according to flatness tolerances which are more restrictive than EN 10029 Class N (steel type L).
– Width ≤ 1600 mm and thicknesses 3 – 8 mm conform with the requirements of EN 10051 but o! er narrower tolerances.
According to EN 10163-2, Class A Subclass 1.
The delivery condition is Q or QT (Quenched or Quenched and Tempered). The plates are delivered with sheared or thermally cut edges. Untrimmed mill edges are available by agreement. Width ≤ 1600 mm and thicknesses 3 – 8 mm delivered as cut-to-length with an rolled surface and mill edges as standard. Cut edges are an option. Thicknesses over 80 mm are delivered
with mill edge as standard.
HARDOX 400 BRINEL HIGH STRENGTH AND ABRASION RESISTANT PLATE
Through Hardened for Long Wear Life
Superb Cold Bending & Welding Properties
High Impact Properties
Flat Clean, Shot Blasted and Primed Finished Products
Dump Truck Bodies
Loading Buckets & Bulldozers
We are Stocking Following Origin (Make) Plates
|Voestalpine (Austria – Europe)||JFE Steel Corporation (Japan)|
|POSCO (South Korea)||SSAB Alabama Inc. (USA)|
|JINDAL STEEL AND POWER LTD (USA)||Azovstal Iron & Steel Works (Ukraine)|
|Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (Japan)||Arcelor Mittal (USA)|
|Kobe Steel, Ltd. (Japan)||Nucor Steel (USA)|
|ESSAR STEEL INDIA LIMITED (India)||JINDAL STEEL AND POWER LTD (India)|
|TATA Steel (UK)||SAIL (INDIA)|
ARROW PIPES AND PLATES
Office No. 422, 4th Floor,
Parekh Market, JSS Road,
Opera House, MUMBAI – 400004.
Phone : +91-22-66355665
Fax : +91-22-66287932
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org